Monday, December 15, 2008

The best five bucks I've spent in a long time.


I am a sucker for books. I am a giant sucker for cheap books. About twice or three times per year I end up spending some time of the Barnes & Noble website. I browse through the reduced/remainders section looking for treasure. I find good books, O.K. books and just a few that I order and then find myself disappointed I spent that $2.99, but that does not happen much.

I saw this book and ordered it:
1. Because I grew up with Mr. Rogers on PBS TV
2. Who does not LOVE Mr. Rogers.
3. I love reading and learning about friendship.
4. We would all love a friend like Mr. Rogers.

I was not disappointed. Oh, that each of us will find and have a friend like Fred Rogers. It is my book of the year and it was bought from the remainders bin. The best $5.00 book I have purchased in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment