Friday, August 17, 2007

Rant of the day

I believe Al Gore is a fraud. He understands the great quote by P.T. Barnum..."Their is a sucker born everyday." Gore has amassed great wealth with his stand on global warming and the environment. I admire his use of capitalism, if foolish people want to give him gobs of money for his views and work, more power to him. I still believe he is motivated more by avarice than true concern, that is my opinion.

With that said, I do believe we as people of faith should be good stewards of this 3rd planet from the sun that God has given us. It is in our interest and to God's glory. I have read much on both sides of the global warming debate and I find myself in the middle. RLP has posted a great video that breaks down the present debate. Whether I agree with the conclusions of the 8min video is not important. What is important is that we remove the motivations on both sides and determine what is best for the planet and God's glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment