Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pomp and Circumstance


We enjoyed a great weekend in Winston-Salem. The NCHE Convention was a time to remember why we have chosen to homeschool, visit with friends, enjoy our family and make plans for the next few school years.

As you can see from the photo to the above, Katy was all smiles on graduation day. 14 years of hard work has been rewarded. She was able to see many friends from the years past and family came from far and near to enjoy the event. It was truly four days of celebration, laughter and family memories.

As you can see...every sassy grad needs a sassy tassle.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love the pictures. Hug Katy for me and tell her I'm looking forward to seeing her on Saturday.

    I'm so glad you all had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, Carrie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:13 AM

    Great pictures Jimmy! Having had the privilege of watching Katy grow up into the woman she's become, I can confidently say that she had great role models. She's been 'trained up in the way she should go', and I know that Katy has a wonderful adventure ahead. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete