Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Celebration continues...



Some of you could be new readers to Woodshavings. My wife and I are celebrating 25 years of marriage in 2008. January one is actually our anniversary, but 25 years is such a milestone, I wanted to celebrate the entire year. Each month I am posting a video of a song that communicates my love for my wife and my joy in the 25 years we have shared together.

Some twenty years ago, Shelley and I decided to have children. We were both working and the money was excellent. After many conversations and prayer we decided we were going to become a one income family. That decision has cost us much in monetary accumulation, but the pay off in our family and the beauty of our children has been 100% pure gold. We may not have much "stuff", but after 25 years I am very comfortable owning mostly blues jeans, used cars, used furniture and a rented house. We take great joy in each other and our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment