Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thank God for Female Curves

As Thanksgiving is on the way, it is time I begin to write my list of things I am thankful for this past year.



  • I thank God for curvy women. I was attracted to a beautiful curvy woman almost 25 years ago. Thank God, she is still curvy and more beautiful to me now than 25 years in the past. As this new report reveals, curvy women produce intelligent kids and curvy woman live longer. I can tell you that my wife has done a bang up job educating our girls over the 15 years we have been involved in NC home schooling. As any parent, I deem my kids smarter than yours and in many ways they have a huge leap forward on their dad in the noggin department. Should my wife outlive me, I pray she will find a young man with goobs of cash and spend every dime before she exits the planet;-0 Yep, thank God for curvy women!

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up!

    I feel sort of like the woman in the cartoon. My curves are going the wrong way these days.

    Thank God for men like you and Will who still think their wives are sexy after 20+ years. Shelly and I are definitely blessed.

    ReplyDelete