Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm still around

I have been away for a while. I have still been reading blogs, but I have been catching up on lots of reading. From Christmas week until today I have read more than eight books and 4000 pages. I have enjoyed some great fiction. I have read some garbage, published only because the author has a big name. I have read several historical biographies and learned much about two people who changed the world as is was at the time. I have read some "spiritual-stuff" and had my soul challenged. I have also been working very hard. Long days and short nights have managed to keep the family fed and watered. As a family we are also workig on puzzles together. We have finished two large ones and have another two on the dining room table. I am off to the library this morning and then to Joy's basketball game. More reading and a great weekend planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment