Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I am thankful for...

  • Sunday Mornings....they are a warm robe and slippers you slide on and drink a great cup of coffee.
  • Evening meals with the family...great food, love and tons of laughs.
  • Good sipping bourbon...yes, one of my personal guilty pleasures.
  • A mother-in-law who loves me...she may not understand, but she loves.
  • My parents...they believe I am a great pastor...the truth may be closer to obscurity.
  • Unexpected moments of grace...they always amaze and always come more often than they should.
  • Warm egg sandwiches
  • Good sandwiches in general...they must be messy.
  • Duke's Mayonaisse
  • Mrs. Monday and my Mom...they taught me to read. The greatest gift I have ever been given.
  • Two books by Michael Yaconelli...I know my thoughts of God are not isolated.
  • The books of Leonard Sweet...I know my questions about the church are not deranged.
  • Yellow legal pads.
  • Pilot G-2 pens...med point...black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment